The all-in-one post-purchase solution that turns one-time buyers into enthusiastic, life-long paying customers.
No more negative 1-star reviews that destroy your reputation. No more endless email chains asking about the status of your customer’s order.
All shipments are automatically tracked in real-time - in any language, any carrier, and on YOUR website domain.
Why Neglecting Your Customer Once The Purchase Is Completed Is LOSING You Money
Repeat customers spend 33% more than new customers, and businesses say that over 50% of their revenue comes from repeat buyers.
There are three easy ways to make more money in eCommerce: Get more customers., charge a higher price point for your product, or get customers to buy more often.
Most businesses do the first two right. They create a killer product that solves a critical pain point better than any of their competitors. They launch a high-converting marketing campaign to get more eyes on their website. They even make the website gorgeous to look at and easy to use.
But the third thing is rarely done right. And it makes the difference between a barely-getting-by store and a store that rapidly scales to 7-8 figures and beyond in the blink of an eye.
The purchase is only the beginning. How you handle the shipping and delivery will determine if your newest customer is a one-time buyer or a die-hard fan who buy anything you sell for life and endlessly refer you to everyone they know.
Many store owners pay no attention to the post-purchase process and then wonder why they can’t retain their customers. They either use an outdated shipment tracking software or juggle with multiple apps that don’t work together properly.
This is costing your business an unprecedented amount of revenue, several wasted hours dealing with angry customers, and a damaged reputation that is difficult to fix.
Rush automates the shipment tracking process on all fronts so you never have to worry about losing customers again.
What can I do with Rush?
Rush currently supports Shopify & Shopify Plus merchants.
- Fully customizable tracking page for your brand (Learn more)
- Real-time analysis of your post-purchase marketing campaign - delivery performance, tracking page performance, email performance and much more.
- Inform customers of delivery updates with proactive email, sms Notifications & push notifications
- Increase your sales and boost your customer retention rates on autopilot (Learn more)
- Fewer customers lost to mis-handling the shipping process
- Reduced customer complaints
- A more positive perception of brand reputation and professionalism
- Higher average order value
- Better customer satisfaction
- Full integration with your favourite eCommerce applications (Learn more)
Rush is equipped to handle every seemingly insignificant detail involved with delivering your products to your customers on time.
Save Up To 15 Hours Per Week on Customer Service Tickets
Major eCommerce brands reduce their tracking inquiries by up to 78% with shipping notifications.
When you install Rush, all of your orders for the past 7 days are immediately synced up to get you started as soon as possible.
Who uses Rush?
- Dropshippers who want to lower their customer requests decrease the chargebacks.
- Brand stores looking too boost retention & customers satisfaction.
Instead of hearing “Where’s my order?” multiple times a day, you’ll receive emails enthusiastically saying “Thanks for delivering so quickly!”
Is Rush for you?
If you have questions you'd like answered, join us for a live AMA (Ask me anything) demo call and evaluate if Rush is right for your business.