Klaviyo is an Email & SMS Marketing Platform for online businesses. Integrating Klaviyo with Rush gives you the ability to view key customer support data points when you manage your marketing within the Klaviyo platform.
The integration with Klaviyo provides merchants with the opportunity to create personalized campaigns & flows based on the shipping information from Rush and adjust their lifecycle email marketing according to key shipment events or post-purchase activities.
Here are the steps to connect Rush with Klaviyo:
- Login to Shopify store;
- Go to Rush App
- Click on the Settings tab;
- Click Configure button within the Klaviyo card;
- Enter your Klaviyo Public Key (6 characters e.g. TCJbFF) in the modal pop-up, select events and choose the preferred language you want to receive them in.
- Click on the Send test event button to verify the connection is working correctly. We will send data for each event test so you can verify everything is working well.
You can go to your Klaviyo Activity Feed page and you should see something similar to this
2. Click the Save configuration button.
That's it! You're done! Klaviyo is now connected to Rush.
What kind of information (events) we're sending to Klaviyo? (keep reading below)
For each event we are sending the following information:
- Customer information provided by Shopify;
- Tracking Information related to custom tracking page;
- Last checkpoint of shipment delivery status;
- Shipment address;
- Order information provided by Shopify;
- Carrier information and its tracking details if you want to utilize native;
Rush events tracked in Klaviyo:
Here you'll find a brief explanation of all events that Rush is sending to Klaviyo. These events can be used for Flows as Trigger Filters (examples will be provided below)
- New Order - New Shopify order without a tracking number. Meaning it's still not fulfilled.
- New Shipment - New shipment with valid tracking code added;
- New Checkpoint - New shipment checkpoint; Example: Shipments is moving from one city to another.
- New Shipment Status - Any shipment status or sub-status change e.g. from Pending to In-Transit to Out For Delivery to Delivered etc.
- Possible Delay - Based on Country-to-country shipment average delivery days (based on the shipping carrier as well). If the shipment is not marked as delivered and is past the average delivery times, an event is triggered. This event is triggered to proactively let customers know that their shipment is having a slight delay.
- Left Origin Country - If you're shipping International from China to the USA, the moment the shipment is leaving the origin country, Rush will send an event to Klaviyo, which can be used for email campaigns (sequences)
- Arrived at Destination Country - Send if the shipment International (Cross-country) e.g. USA to Germany. The moment the shipment enters the final country destination, we're getting an update.
The above Events are coming with Shipping Statuses & Shipping Sub-Statuses for each shipment, which are powerful segmentation triggers for Klaviyo Flows. (example below)
- Status: Delivered -
At Front Door -
At Mailbox -
At Parcel Locker -
At PO Box -
At Agent -
At Address -
At Pickup Location -
Manually Marked -
- Status: Out For Delivery -
- Status: In Transit -
"In Transit" Sub-statutes:
At Customs -
Released From Customs -
In Carrier -
At Destination City -
Carrier Processing -
- Status: Pending -
No Tracking Information -
Preparing Shipment -
Waiting for Details -
Awaiting Shipment -
- Status: Failed Attempt -
"Failed Attempt" Sub-statuses:
No Access -
Not Secure Location -
Invalid Address -
Animal Interference -
- Status: Exception -
Carrier Not Found -
Invalid Tracking Code -
Carrier Service Error -
Invalid Tracking Information -
Delivery Refused -
Package Disposal -
Returning Package -
Shipping Carrier Respond Error -
- Status: Waiting for Delivery -
"Waiting for Delivery" Sub-statuses:
Schedule Delivery -
Requested Wait -
- Status: Expired - expired
Tracking Cancelled -
No New Checkpoints -
- Status: Pickup Ready - pickup
(mostly used by the Australian Post Service)
Wondering How to Setup Flows for Specific Shipping Statuses & Sub-Statuses? Read More Here